- 1981 CS33 Lying in Slidell, La
- White with blue trim
- New Black Bimini & Main Cover
- Spinnaker rigged, deep keel 5'8"
- New batteries, 110v Shore Power Cord
- Propane Stove/Oven/BBQ
- Feathering prop, Electronic Speed, depth, wind, compass & GPS
- Manual & Electric Bilge Pumps, Life Ring and Line
- 2 Extinguishers & Flare Kit
- Stereo/Cockpit Speakers, Swim Ladder
- Great Sail Inventory, Head Sail Furling, Air Cond
- Excellent Race Record
During the last survey the vessel was found to have some osmotic blisters that were embryonic to 1" in diameter. In most recent hauling(June 2009) these blisters seem to be stable and without change.
$27,000 or trade